August 28th-Sept. 1st 4-6pm
Labor Day Weekend: Sat. 11-7 Sun. 1-6 Monday 11-7 (Cookout 12-2)
Junior Tennis Starts September 11th
For the health and safety of all members, the Club has outlined rules for proper pool use. These rules must be followed to allow maximum enjoyment for all members and guests. As a member, you are responsible for knowing and following these rules and informing guests of our policies.
• Swimmers must stay clear of the catch pool and slide exit area.
• Riders must exit the catch pool immediately after use.
• Parents may assist their child out of the water in the catch pool if necessary, but they cannot stand in front of the slide to catch their child. Parents may wait at the ladder if needed.
• Only one person at a time allowed down the slide.
• Please walk up the steps and make sure the catch pool is empty before beginning slide run.
• Riders must go down on their back with feet first.
• No flotation devices of any kind permitted on the slide, including those in bathing suits.
• No diving from the slide into the catch pool upon exiting the flume.
• Do not reach into the slide from the deck area.
• No wading in the catch pool.
• Do not stop or block the flow of water from the slide.
• No balls or toys on the water slide.
• No goggles, masks, glasses or hats permitted on the slide.
Deep End Diving Rules
• Only one diver on the board at a time.
• Only one bounce on the board and divers must jump straight out from board.
• No running or horse playing on diving boards.
• Divers are not permitted to go off diving boards simultaneously, they must alternate.
• No inward rotation dives off boards.
• No goggles, masks, glasses or hats allowed when going off boards.
• No flotation devices permitted in the deep end, including kickboards.
• Lifeguards and management reserve the right to end any games in the deep end if deemed unsafe
Fecal Contamination Policy
In the case of fecal/vomitus matter in the swimming pool, the pool will close following policies outlined by the State of North Carolina Health Department for solid fecal, vomit, and/or loose fecal matter.
Weather Policy For the safety of members, the Club follows American Red Cross guidelines for thunder and lightning. From the time staff hears thunder or sees lightning, the pool will be cleared for 30 minutes. In the case of lightning, the pool deck must be cleared due to the danger of a strike.
In the case of consistent inclement weather, the Club Manager will make the decision to close the pool on 2 hour increments to accommodate the ever changing weather patterns. If the weather improves, then the pool will reopen. Pool closing and/or opening times will be placed on the answering machine.